Tuesday, March 25, 2008

"Duck House"
13"x15" Oil on Canvas
NFS

When my parents moved to the country a few years ago, one of the first things my mother did was go out and buy two Mallard ducks. Shortly after, my father and I built this blue duck house. My parent's neighbors also had ducks and they would wobble over to my parent's backyard looking for food. When I heard the females quacking I went and got my camera and took their picture. Soon after, I painted the scene and gave it to my parents. Unfortunately, all the ducks shown here have either flown away or fallen victim to larger animals.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

hey i think this is one of you best paintings i have ever seen it looks alot like real life good job

Matthew Fels said...

I am still trying to figure out who my hott sister in law is?? I didn't know I had one??? S-Turd??