Wednesday, October 20, 2010

Deer Antlers And More...There's a story here.


I asked my neighbor If I could walk on their 15 wooded acres and these are some of the things I returned with: the antlers of a young Buck, some Moss and this chewed up plastic container.  Well, about two months ago I had a container just like this one filled with fish food.  I left it near my Koi-pond and the next morning it was gone.  In faint letters the lid reads FISH.  Glad that mystery was solved.  I also asked my neighbor If they have been hearing this weird wood reed flute sound...I've beed hearing it for weeks...even tried to track it down.  About a week ago, on tv, I saw some Elk making this similiar flute sound.  I totally dismissed it as being Elk.  Well, my neighbor said, " yah know that someone just north east of here raises Elk."  So it's Elk.  Another mystery solved. 

No comments: